Your old plumbing system can cause a bit of trouble over the years. Over time, your plumbing fixtures will stop working correctly. You’ll experience leaks, low water pressure, and even a burst pipe if you’re not careful.
As a homeowner, it’s crucial to remain up-to-date on the latest plumbing advancements. If your home’s plumbing is starting to show signs of its age, then it’s time to invest in new plumbing fixtures.
There are many reasons to get new plumbing fixtures, from the faucet to the showerhead. First, schedule professional plumbing replacement to get the job done right.
The Benefits of New Plumbing Fixtures
There are numerous benefits to replacing old plumbing fixtures with brand-new models. Whether you’re looking to complete a major renovation or replace a broken fixture, you’ll still enjoy these benefits.
- Energy Efficiency – New plumbing fixtures tend to be far more energy efficient than your old models. When shopping for a new faucet or showerhead, consider the energy efficiency rating on each item. Over time, you’ll enjoy increased savings on your monthly water bill.
- Property Values – If the time comes to sell your home, new plumbing fixtures in the bathroom or kitchen will add value to your property. A prospective buyer will view these fixtures as an investment in their own future. As a result, you can usually ask for more money on the sale.
- Functionality – If you’re tired of receiving cold water when you turn on the hot water, or vice versa, then consider functionality as a primary benefit of new fixtures. A new fixture should have zero issues, meaning you enjoy increased water efficiency and fewer problems overall.
- Aesthetic – If you’re renovating your bathroom, the job is not complete without brand-new plumbing fixtures. You can find new fixtures in almost any color or style to match your new décor.
Signs You Need Plumbing Fixture Replacements
For many, the time to replace old plumbing fixtures comes when the previous models are beginning to die. You need to know the signs that your plumbing fixtures are failing. You’ll save money and time by watching for the following symptoms:
- Inefficiency – Many years ago, perhaps when your fixtures were first installed, water efficiency standards were much lower. Today, the standards been raised. Therefore, you’ll likely pay quite a bit for your home’s plumbing due to this inefficiency.
- Rust – If your fixture is leaking, signs of rust will begin to present themselves around and inside of the fixture. Rust cannot be fixed; you must replace the item.
- Leaks – Even a small leak can lead to long-term trouble. Replace the fixture instead of fighting with a plumbing leak over and over again.
Fall in Love With Your Fixtures This Valentine’s Day
Your home deserves a bit of love. Call bluefrog Plumbing + Drain of Little Rock to receive $75 off any fixture replacement in the month of February. Give us a call at 501-207-0818!