This privacy notice is written to disclose all privacy policies for bluefrog Plumbing + Drain. This notice applies to information collected via our website. You will be properly notified of the following:
- Any personal information collected through the website, how we utilize it, and with whom your information is potentially shared with.
- What choices you have regarding the usage of your personal data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your personal information
- How you may correct any and all inaccuracies in the information gathered
Information, Collection, Use, and Sharing
At bluefrog Plumbing + Drain, we are the sole owners of any information collected by our website. We have direct access to all information you voluntarily share, including email address and direct contact information. We vow never to sell or rent out this information to any individual, organization, or company.
We will utilize your personal information to better respond to your inquiries regarding any reason you contact us. We will not, however, share your information with a third-party source outside our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At any time, you may choose to opt out of future contact from us. You may do the following by contacting us via email or phone:
- Inquire as to the data we have
- Change/correct data
- Delete any data we have collected
- Express concerns regarding the use of your personal info
We take immense precautions to protect your information collected via our website. When you submit any personal information, your data is protected online and offline. Wherever we may collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted using secure methods. You may verify this security at any time by looking for a lock icon on the address bar and checking for the “https” in the web address.
We utilize encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted via our website, and to protect your confidential information online. Only our employees who require your data have access (e.g. billing or customer support). Our computers/ servers in which we store all personal data are held in a secure environment and protected adequately.